During a campaign speech, when the mention of Mitt Romney’s name caused the crowd to boo, President Obama said, “No, no, no — don’t boo, vote. Vote. Voting is the best revenge.” The crowd cheered in response.
This prompts the immediate question. What did Romney do that merits not a simple choice of leadership, but an act of retribution?
For the left, it is not just Romney, but all Republicans and Republican sympathizers. For the left, those on the right represent a fundamental evil on par with Adolph Hitler and the Third Reich. To understand the thinking of the left, you have to begin with the simple idea that everyone on the left is a victim of injustice from everyone on the right.
It breaks down like this:
- Minorities, including non-English speaking immigrants
- Women, children, and Feminists
- Atheists and those who accept Evolution
- Lesbians, gays, bisexuals, divorcees, and anyone who has sex outside of traditional Christian marriage
- Muslims, Buddhists, Pagans, and anyone who practices a non-Christian religion
- The poor and middle class and Socialists
- Christians who are sympathizers with minorities, feminists, atheists, lesbians, gays, bisexuals, divorcees, Muslims, Buddhists, Pagans, and anyone else on the left
For the left, those on the right are what they are because they have stolen from those on the left.
From this perspective, Mitt Romney is what he is not because of any honest endeavor, but because of privilege and injustice. All that he is has come about because he stole from and crushed others.
The left wants revenge for minorities, women, pagans, gays, atheists and others. Those on the left are not voting for their nation, America. A “nation” is a Republican idea. They are voting for worldwide social justice where those who have suffered centuries of historical exploitation will finally get their revenge on those who they believe have wronged them.
The sad thing is that those on the left honestly do not see things in such a stark fashion. They never stop to ask why ideas like “revenge” make them applaud or why Barack Obama is such a hero to them for using such ideas. To the left, they do not see what they do as revenge against one group, but as kindness to another group. They deliberately ignore their own bloodlust so that they may achieve what they feel is compassion.